Bangkok – Koh Samui – Koh Phangan
- Take a taxi/mini bus to Big Buddha pier and finally join the boat to Haad Rin Beach Koh Phangan. The boat leaves 3 times daily at 10.30 a.m., 1.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m.
- Take a taxi/mini bus to Nathon pier and join the express boat to Thongsala, Koh Phangan. The Express boat leaves 2 times daily at 11.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m
Bangkok – Suratthani – Koh Phangan
- Take train, bus or fly from Bangkok to Surat Thani. Then join the bus to Donsak pier and take the Ferry boat to Thongsala, Koh Phangan. The Ferry leaves 3 times daily at 10.00 a.m., 2.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.
Koh Samui – Haad Rin – Thansadet – by Boat
- Every day a long tail taxi boat departs at 9.30 to Haad Rin beach and to Koh Samui island. One can return the same day from Koh Samui Island at 12.00 or Haad Rin beach at 12.30.
Thongsala – Thansadet – by Taxi
- Black 4 x 4 taxi car departs from Thong Sala pier daily at 1.00. Contact Mister Wat at Teeps Than Sadet Travel at the pier. The road to Than Sadet passes through dense jungle and a steep mountain pass – according to the season, the condition of the road varies. The road in its various seasons always provides a source of wonder and adventure to all who use it!
- Taxi fare – 200 Baht one way. If you arrive after the 1.00 taxi time, please phone on 095 934 8077 or 093 959 8083, and we can organize private pick up transfer for you, at the cost of 800 Baht for the car.
Koh Samui – Thansadet – by Express Boat
- Daily from Koh Samui Maenam beach at 12.00, catch the Thong Naipan Express Boat , fare to Than Sadet is 350 Baht per person, and is the easiest way to arrive in Thansadet. This will take you directly to Than Sadet, stopping at Had Rin, Had Tien, Than Sadet, and finally Thong Naipan Beach.
Please leave good time to get to Maenam, as often the Songtaew taxi drivers will take you to another pier, which puts you onto the Lomprayah boat to Had Rin, for which the taxi driver gets a commission! You need to emphasise that you need the Thong Naipan Express Boat; coming from Nathon, once in Maenam village, the pier is situated down the soi to the left, which is opposite the soi on the right that goes up to Wat PukaoTong (temple).
If you are coming from airport direction, there is only one traffic light in Maenam, and just at it, you turn down to the right, where the Walking street once weekly is held. Go right to the end, and the boat leaves from in front of the Sala! If you have any problems, please phone us on 080 719 0700 or 093 959 8083 .